Wednesday 19 February 2014

A box full of SUNSHINE!

Someone close to me has recently been going through a tough time so I was on the hunt for something to 'brighten' their day on a recent visit. So of course I headed to my good friend PINTEREST for some inspiration! 
And I came across this...
A box full of SUNSHINE! How PERFECT!!

I headed to some of my favourite stores...Target, Walmart, Michael's, and Superstore to start my search for all things YELLOW! It was surprisingly not hard to find yellow items, and I could have added a TON more food items if I had room! 

These were the items that I decided to go with:


I made a very simple basket tag using my Silhouette Cameo...

And put it all together in a large basket complete with a big yellow bow!

A BOX OF SUNSHINE TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY!

I was very pleased with how the basket turned out, but better yet...how easy it was to put together! And my Aunty was beyond thrilled with her 'Box full of sunshine' as it definitely brightened her day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment